How do I add a document?
Open the Sphere Identity app.
- On the home screen of the app, select Documents.
- Add document by choosing:
- Capture - to take photo or
- Select file - to upload from file system.
Attention: You can find specific instructions to upload Passports here.
- Select the type of document you want to add.
- Take a photo of the document on the camera screen/ Choose the document that you want to upload.
- Once you have captured/ uploaded all pages, consent to uploading and saving your document by clicking on the white bubble.
- Click on Confirm.
- You will fine your document under the selected document type.
Tip: You can also add documents by clicking on the camera button at the bottom left corner of the home screen. Click on the '+' icon to select document.