What to remember while scanning documents
General guidelines for scanning documents:
- The ID image should cover 80% of the overall image ratio.
- Make sure that images are well-focused and have no blur, glare or holographic reflection.
- Make sure that all edges of the ID document are visible and not cut off.
- While scanning a passport, only the passport must be visible on the screen.
- If you upload a two-sided document (e.g, Driving licence), be sure to capture and upload both sides.
- All photos should be taken from the center top of the document.